Grand Lake Casino – Privacy Matters
24701 S 655 Rd
Grove, OK 74344
This policy outlines how Grand Lake Casino collects personal information through gaming, contests, promotions, the Club GLC Program and the Grand Lake Casino Website and how that information will be used. “Personal information” is information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal information can also include information that is collected electronically such as transaction history and gaming activity.
We may collect personal information through (but not limited to) the following processes:
– If you participate in gaming, a contest or a promotion
– If you sign up for a Club GLC Account
– If you subscribe to direct mail marketing or e-mail subscriptions or
– If you contact us via the Grand Lake Casino Website
We may also collect personal information by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, and other means. Personal information may also include items published on the Grand Lake Casino Website such as: your photo (if you have previously signed a Photograph Release Agreement); first name and last initial; and/or Club GLC number.
Grand Lake Casino automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser such as your IP address, software and hardware properties, and the pages you request. Grand Lake Casino uses this information to improve products and services, internal research and analysis and to contact you.
We do not provide personal information to third parties for the marketing of their products and services without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose personal information to our partners, and other third parties for the following purposes:
– We provide personal information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Grand Lake Casino. We contractually require any partner company to protect our guests on our behalf. These companies may use your personal information to help Grand Lake Casino communicate to you offers and promotions from Grand Lake Casino and our marketing partners
– To comply with legal matters such as a subpoena, court order or a search warrant; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
– In the event of a transfer to a third party of all or substantially all of the assets of Grand Lake Casino and the Grand Lake Casino Website
– If you enroll in our Responsible Gaming Program
To edit or delete your Club GLC Account or to be removed from our direct mailing list, please visit the Players Club at Grand Lake Casino with a valid government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or military ID.
To unsubscribe from e-mail subscriptions, follow the instructions to unsubscribe contained in the messages received.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Grand Lake Casino’s Club GLC Program, such as program changes and administrative messages that are considered part of your Club GLC Account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Grand Lake Casino takes security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. However, no security system can guarantee 100% security. The following is a summary of the measures we take to protect your information:
We restrict access to personal information to Grand Lake Casino team members and contractors who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards such as secure socket layers, firewalls, and McAfee Safe ® Certification to protect your personal information.
Certain areas of our site are intended for persons 21 years of age or older. If you are under age 21, we ask that you do not provide information to us, nor will we knowingly collect information from people under the age of 21. Any offers, promotions, or contests we conduct are not open to persons younger than 21 years of age. We reserve the right to verify your age at any time for any reason and may refuse admittance or service to a person who does not have valid age identification at any time. If a child has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us immediately at (918) 786-8528 to identify the information that must be removed.
Grand Lake Casino may update this policy at any time without notice. The revised policy will be posted on the Grand Lake Casino Website.