Grove, Oklahoma is a town that has it all: great restaurants, beautiful sights, interesting attractions, and Grand Lake Casino—of course! But the quaint town offers much more. It’s a relaxing place, great for bringing the family or visiting with friends. When you’re not exploring Har-Ber Village or meandering through Lendonwood Gardens, strolling around the streets of Grove is a great option. And what better way to spend a stroll than stopping off in a few antique stores along the way? Just visiting? Bring back some Grove antiques to remember your trip!
Though it’s a small town, Grove actually features quite a few antique shops, each as interesting as the next. At Grand Lake Casino, we want visitors and locals alike to experience everything our town has to offer, in addition to enjoying countless games at our facility. Whether you’re an avid antique enthusiast or just want to take a relaxing stroll, be sure to step into a few of Grove’s antique stores.
Grove Antiques: Plenty to Choose From
Even if you’re not on the market for antiques, you can still enjoy a day of interesting finds and window shopping. Grove’s antique stores, as any, feature a wide variety of great knick-knacks.
Take a look below to see our picks for best Grove antiques:
● The Antique Alley: Possibly Grove’s best antique store, Antique Alley is full of unique treasures. There’s always something new at the shop, so be sure to have a look when you’re in town. The shop is located at 32750 S 620 Road.
● Village Barn: From collectibles to interesting flea market items, you can find it all at Village Barn, located on the corner of Main and O’Daniel. Browse through glassware, pottery, kitchen collectibles and much more!
● Redemption Implements: An ever-changing shop, Redemption Implements features a variety of items you can’t find elsewhere. Here, you can find vintage lighting and unique home decor. Described as a cross between Restoration Hardware and American Pickers, the shop is located at 27 West 3rd Street.
Much More for Grove Antiques
While the great shops listed above will suffice for any antique lover, there’s always more stores to choose from nearby. We’re sure you’ll find something you love at nearly any shop, but we thought we’d complete our list with the other antique stores located nearby Grove. Check them out below:
● Red Door Galleria: 8027 US-59
● Vinita Antique Mall: 127 S Wilson St. Vinita, OK
● Where to Wonder: 38 N Main St. Fairland, OK
● Time After Time Flea Market: 57100 US-59 Fairland, OK
While on the subject of interesting shops, we can’t forget the Crafter Shop at Har-Ber Village. Filled with hand-made crafts and everything you need to make your own, you’ll find original items throughout the shop.
The Best Souvenirs: Grove Antiques
As you can see, you’re sure to find some great collectables and unique antiques when strolling the town of Grove. From numerous antique stores to fantastic attractions and Grand Lake Casino, Grove makes for a wonderful time! Next time you pay a visit to our quaint town, spend a relaxing day meandering through shops and cap off the night playing games at our casino!